1. First letter before action
2. Treasury's Reply
3. Final letter to Treasury
4. Final reply from the Treasury
5. High Court refusal for a full hearing
6. Skeleton arguments for our appeal
7. Treasury's skeleton argument against our appeal
8. Our reply to the Treasury's skeleton argument
9. Court of Appeal Judgement
10. Application to ECHR
11. Anglican Testimony
12. Buddhist Testimony
13. Quaker Testimony
Treasury's skeleton argument against our appeal
This is the argument being put forward by the Treasury to the Court of Appeal. They repeat the same arguments they made earlier with nothing new added. Our reply challenges every point and is also posted on this website.
Due to transposing problems we are having to display this as images. Apologies if it is taking a long time to download.